Thursday, January 18, 2007

Intro

As the Hispanic population continues to dramatically grow so does the number of Hispanic media outlets launching almost weekly to serve Latino communities across the U.S. This is especially apparent in South Florida.
This blog will focus on Hispanic Media/Public Relations and Multicultural Marketing/Advertising. I will use my blog to discuss trends related to this particular niche. I plan on writing about how this growing demographic is impacting the way corporations communicate and sometimes insert my personal opinion on the matter.
I will include interviews with media and public relations professionals and will attempt to always show both sides to a story.

Sources:
Hispanic PR Wire
The Hispanic PR Monito
Hispanic Market Weekly
HispanicAd.com
Marketing y Medios
Univision
Google
New York Times
PR Week
and many others....

No comments: