Sunday, February 18, 2007

JCPenney Launches New Ad Campaign

Does everyday truly matter?


J.C.Penney wants to connect with their customers on a deeper, more emotional level. To do so, the store will launch “Every Day Matters,” an integrated marketing campaign and a change from their " It's All Inside " jingle. Hispanic customers will also be included-a 30 second ad created exclusively for a Hispanic audience by Dieste Harmel Partners starts airing on Feb. 22. The “Cada Di Cuenta” ads will start to air on Univision, during JCPenney's exclusive retail sponsorship of Premio lo Nuestro. ( read the rest of the article)

Personally, I hope they start carrying more stylish clothing. I once offended a JCPenney employee while purchasing a wallet for my father. She enthusiastically asked me if I'd be interested in signing up for a J.C.Penny credit card, and I quickly shot back with a, " pfft! yeah right, this is my mom's store I'd never shop here for myself." She proceeded to roll her eyes at me while throwing the wallet in the bag.

(photo source: Hispanic PR Wire /span>)
Hum, I guess these aren't so bad...

No comments: